We Are Open - Normal Business Hours
We are open again and our staff is implementing stringent procedures to ensure your safety. Call to schedule your appointment for anytime during our regular office hours beginning May 11.
We have always made sterilization and disinfection of our office a priority. That in itself protects you from possible disease transmission during this outbreak as well as any viral season.
Here are additional policies we have in place:
1. We have developed and are utilizing an office protocol to screen all patients by phone before scheduling and during patient confirmation prior to appointment. We are scheduling appointments apart enough to minimize possible contact with other patients in the waiting room. If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment with us. We are sending any patient or staff member home who has symptoms of illness.
2. Social distancing is mandatory in the reception area and all magazines and other reading materials are removed.
3. We are notifying patients that they may not bring a companion to their appointment unless the patient requires assistance. Patient companions should also be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during patient check-in.
4. We are asking you to wash your hands thoroughly, and we will screen your temperature. All patients should perform a pre-procedure rinse, if medically safe.
5. We are disinfecting all common areas such as door handles, faucets and public surfaces both in the treatment rooms and the reception and front desk area on a frequent basis throughout the day.
6. We follow CDC and TSBDE recommendations for enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) including N95 respirators. We have purchased a dental aerosols extraction device and UV lights for added protection.
Please contact us if you have any concerns as we work to serve you.